Thursday, May 7, 2009

feeling fine

the horrible weather continued this afternoon in torrential downpour. at the time, i was inside, safe and dry, working on a project. by the time i left school, the skies had cleared up, the sun had come out and the air was warm. wonderful!

tonight i had something of a revelation- instead of just wallowing, i'm going to use this whole situation to make myself stronger. i'll try harder to place myself in God's hands, and put my trust in him. two days ago, i believe he made his presence clear to me when i was at my lowest (via cellphone, which i find rather amusing!), and today's weather situation (as well as a particularly compelling blog entry by Dubness, not going to lie) has just made me think more about my faith than i ever really have. i suddenly felt strangely empowered and contented. not to mention that i have the best friends i could ask for to help me through and through; you guys are my angels. at this point in time, i'll try my best to count my blessings instead of lingering on misfortunes. everything that happens is part of his plan, so i will try to just stick it out and complain less. here i go, wish me luck!

No comments: